By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic information, ASP.NET builders can create strong, datadriven websites with outstanding pace and potency, taking out giant quantities of handbook coding. ASP.NET Dynamic information Unleashed is the 1st whole, useful advisor to Dynamic information for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic information, assisting builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra obtainable than ever earlier than. He presents verified code to unravel a wide selection of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with step forward concepts for bettering developer productiveness, this publication combines a hands-on instructional, “drill-down” factors of complicated ideas, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed info on how to…
- Use Dynamic information elements to beat universal real-world person interface improvement challenges
- know the way ASP.NET Dynamic info builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- enhance basic customized templates to dramatically decrease code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate consumer interfaces dynamically
- Create websites for facts access, facts filtering, and various perspectives of data
- Use info Annotations to enforce robust validation logic
- Write easy, but potent automatic checks to systematically ascertain the company logic
- Create advanced interplay ideas that aren’t constrained through unmarried entity gadgets or types
- Optimize I/O-bound enterprise common sense via imposing it with T-SQL constraints, kept approaches, and triggers
- enforce role-based safeguard with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate complete data-driven net purposes, entire with CRUD pages, advanced company principles, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic info to aid complicated scenarios
- make a decision whilst Dynamic facts may be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read Online or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Similar database storage & design books
The worldwide shift towards providing companies on-line calls for corporations to conform from utilizing conventional paper records and garage to extra glossy digital tools. There has even though been little or no details on simply tips to navigate this change-until now. enforcing digital record and list administration platforms explains how one can successfully shop and entry digital records and files in a fashion that permits quickly and effective entry to info so a firm may perhaps meet the wishes of its consumers.
An introductory textual content geared toward people with an undergraduate wisdom of database & details structures describing the origins of deductive database in Prolog, & then is going directly to examine the most deductive database paradigm - the datalog version.
Microsoft SQL Server is utilized by thousands of companies, ranging in dimension from Fortune 500s to small outlets world wide. even if you are simply getting all started as a DBA, helping a SQL Server-driven program, or you have been drafted by means of your workplace because the SQL Server admin, you don't need a thousand-page e-book to wake up and working.
Production-targeted Spark counsel with real-world use circumstances Spark: great information Cluster Computing in creation is going past normal Spark overviews to supply particular assistance towards utilizing lightning-fast big-data clustering in construction. Written by way of a professional crew recognized within the massive facts group, this booklet walks you thru the demanding situations in relocating from proof-of-concept or demo Spark functions to stay Spark in construction.
- Probabilistic Methods for Financial and Marketing Informatics
- Building the Agile Enterprise: With SOA, BPM and MBM (The MK/OMG Press)
- JDBC 3.0: JAVA Database Connectivity
Additional resources for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
Metadata in Entity Framework and Dynamic Data The generated NorthwindEntities class inherits from the ObjectContext base class provided by Entity Framework. This class, as well as its LINQ to SQL counterpart, DataContext, provides access to rich metadata describing all tables in the data model, including their names, columns, data types, associations, and more. Although both LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework offer similar types of metadata, they use different APIs to represent it. Dynamic Data encapsulates these differences, provides a single metadata API that works for both of these frameworks, and extends it with presentation metadata, such as display labels and validation error messages.
Entity Data Model Wizard. In this example, you want to include all database tables in the model. 6. 6. Northwind data model. Entity Framework allows you to write strongly typed database queries using C# and Visual Basic code as opposed to traditional T-SQL statements embedded in string constants or literals. 1 that displays database records in a GridView control. 1. master, the default master page provided by the Dynamic Data project template, this page is very simple and has only one GridView control.
20. Web page produced by the List page template. As discussed previously, this is a virtual URL. There is no physical Products folder in this sample project. aspx in the DynamicData/PageTemplates folder. The List page template is similar to the web pages built from scratch earlier in this chapter. Name; } Notice the call to the GetRequestMetaTable method of the DynamicDataRouteHandler class. This method extracts the table name from the URL and finds the matching table in the default MetaModel. Having obtained the required MetaTable, this code associates it with the GridView control and configures the EntityDataSource.