By A. K. Tiwari, M. Lal, A. K. Singh
Sugarcane is among the most vital vegetation commercially grown in approximately a hundred and fifteen nations of the realm. India is a huge manufacturer in addition to customer of sugar on this planet and has produced approximately 25MT of sugar from 360MT sugarcane in 2011-13, contributing approximately 15 percentage of the full sugar creation on the planet. A quantum of sugar is made out of sugarcane, despite the fact that, this crop faces a couple of difficulties equivalent to low cane productiveness, biotic and abiotic stresses, excessive expense of cultivation, post-harvest losses, and coffee sugar restoration. In India, sugarcane learn all started at the start of the 19th. Read more...
summary: Sugarcane is among the most vital plants commercially grown in approximately one hundred fifteen international locations of the realm. India is a huge manufacturer in addition to buyer of sugar on the earth and has produced approximately 25MT of sugar from 360MT sugarcane in 2011-13, contributing approximately 15 percentage of the whole sugar creation on the planet. A quantum of sugar is made out of sugarcane, even though, this crop faces a few difficulties similar to low cane productiveness, biotic and abiotic stresses, excessive rate of cultivation, post-harvest losses, and occasional sugar restoration. In India, sugarcane study started firstly of the nineteenth
Read Online or Download Current status of sugarcane research in India PDF
Similar research books
Assorted molecular, mobile, and environmental occasions needs to all come jointly to permit the profitable formation of secondary cancers, metastases. the second one version of Metastasis learn Protocols, brings jointly the hottest models of the seminal thoughts that have been offered within the first version and in addition contains new concepts that experience lately been proven to be vital in illuminating the tactics underlying this crucial zone of biology.
The area Yearbook of schooling 2009: adolescence experiences and the impression of Globalization: rules and Practices at international and native degrees examines the concept that of early life and early life improvement and studying from academic, sociological, and mental views. This contributed quantity seeks to explicitly offer a sequence of home windows into the development of adolescence all over the world, as a way to conceptualizing and extra sharply defining the rising box of world and native formative years reviews.
This e-book explores the price of duoethnography to the examine of interdisciplinary perform. Illustrating how dialogic and relational kinds of learn aid to facilitate deeply emic, own, and positioned understandings of perform, the editors and individuals advertise own reflexivity and adjustments in perform.
- Research Strategies: Finding Your Way Through the Information Fog
- Multivariable Operator Theory: A Joint Summer Research Conference on Multivariable Operator Theory July 10-18, 1993 University of Washington Seattle (Contemporary Mathematics)
- Perception in Multimodal Dialogue Systems: 4th IEEE Tutorial and Research Workshop on Perception and Interactive Technologies for Speech-Based Systems, PIT 2008, Kloster Irsee, Germany, June 16-18, 2008. Proceedings
- Incurable Me: Why the Best Medical Research Does Not Make It into Clinical Practice
- UFO, contact from planet Iarga
Additional info for Current status of sugarcane research in India
Farsangi et al. understanding of the regulation of ScMYBAS1 expression and provide a new stress-inducible promoter system in transgenic plants. To enhance the insight of the response to the changing environments and the role of MYB genes in the control of plant-specific processes, isolation and analysis of MYB genes from the wild relative species of sugarcane was undertaken. To cope up with the upcoming research findings and to unravel the structural predictions of transcription factor proteins, computational sciences have been proposed.
The genus is characterized by clonal propagation, complex aneu-polyploidy and high levels of heterozygosity. It is comprised of six species, namely S. officinarum L. (2n = 80), two wild species S. robustum Brandes and Jeswiet ex Grassl (2n = 60–80) and S. spontaneum L. (2n = 40–128) and three secondary species S. barberi Jeswiet. (2n = 81–124), S. sinense Roxb. (2n =111–120) and S. edule Hassk. (2n = 60, 70, 80) , S. officinarum, S. spontaneum and S. robustum represent the basic species. ) Jeswiet, S.
7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. Approaches Rapid production of healthy planting material through micro propagation Identification of suitable clones through Zonal Varietal Testing Exploring possibilities for crossing programme at Madanapalle / Araku areas Screening of sugarcane clones for quality jaggery Working out of optimum water requirement in relation to age of crop, atmospheric temperature, humidity and wind flow conditions Standardization of fertigation schedule for sugarcane Nutritional requirement for sugarcane under wide row planting Revision of fertilizer schedule based on soil test results Evolving of ICM practices to reduce cost of production Research on exploitation of potential of micro nutrients Research on effective utilization of distillery effluents Establishment of trash decomposing culture unit Production and supply of bio-agents against scale, whitefly, mealy bug, while grub and red rot Enhancement of parasitoid efficiency though info-chemicals against sugarcane pests.